- This event has passed.
Can’t Get to DMV? DMV is Coming to You!
March 20, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Arc of Northern Virginia
2755 Hartland Road Ste 200, Falls Church, VA 22043
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Walk-ins between 10AM – 2PM (no appointments needed)
For Questions, please call 703-208-1119 Ext 101
DMV offers services for:
- Driver’s licenses
- ID cards (adult, child, veteran)
- Disabled (handicap) parking placecards
- Vehicle titles
- Vehicle registrations
- E-ZPass transponders
- Compliance summaries
- REAL IDs
- Proof of Legal Presence: U.S. Birth Certificate or unexpired U.S. Passport/ Green Card/ Foreign Passport with letters from Immigration
- Proof of Social Security: Social Security Card/ W2/ Form 1099/ Medicare Card (w/SSN Visible)
- VA Drivers License or Out-of-State License
- Two (2) Forms of Residency: Utility Bill/ Lease, Deed, Mortgage Statement/ Paystub/ Bank Statement/ Etc.
Please note for Real IDs, they are an additional $10. This means an additional $10 to the regular fee. Those who are 74 and younger can pay $32 for a renewal, $42 for a renewal with the Real ID credential for 8 years. Those aged 75 and above can renew at $20; $30 for renewal with Real ID credential for 5 years. Everyone renewing will take a vision exam (no matter their age) and have a new photo taken.