- This event has passed.
FFFP: Special Needs Trusts & ABLE Accounts
July 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
So much has changed as a result of the COVID pandemic. But there’s still a pressing need to secure the long-term financial future of loved ones with a disability.
That’s why our seminar on ABLE accounts and Special Needs Trusts was so popular in January.
We’re revisiting the topic in July. Learn more; ask your questions; understand how these two important but distinct tools serve your needs:
- the differences between Special Needs Trusts and ABLE Accounts
- the strengths and limitations of each
- who’s who in trust setup and administration
- how to set aside and grow money and other assets
- how to balance each with income-sensitive benefits such as Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income
- how to shield inheritance and gifts from government claims
- when to start planning and how
Tia Marsili, Director of Trusts, The Arc of Northern Virginia