- This event has passed.
Take Control: Building Financial Security- 1st class of four
May 24, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFREE
- Learn how to create a budget;
- Understand credit and debt;
- Navigate the disability benefits system in our state;
- Use Special Needs Trusts (SNTs) and ABLE accounts to build assets while maintaining benefit eligibility; and,
- Lay the foundation to secure a better financial future.
Eligible families must:
- Include a child with I/DD currently in the third grade or below
- Fall within certain income requirements- see application link below for details
The FREE training will be held on Tuesdays, beginning May 24
Class Dates: May 24, June 1, June 12 and June 28
Please register here:
The Arc of Northern Virginia
2755 Hartland Rd., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22043
Register HERE to receive an application. If you have questions or need translator at the event please contact Trinitas Nsabimana, Account Manager at The Arc of Northern Virginia at 703-208-1119 Ext. 119 or by email at: email@example.com
To learn more about The Arc’s future planning efforts, please visit the Center for Future Planning.