The Arc of Northern Virginia
Falls Church, VA 22043 United States 703-208-1119 www.thearcofnovatrust.org
Families need help finding and connecting to resources with which they can make a wide range of decisions for their loved one with intellectual and developmental disabilities (ID/DD). Our website is filled with information to help so we have defined some important starting points to help you navigate.
- Education – We offer free workshops and trainings on many disability subjects like: Virginia Medicaid Waivers, Special Needs Trusts, legal authority, and other issues.
- Future Planning – The Arc of Northern Virginia’s Special Needs Trust Program can help you plan for the future of your loved one. Take a look at the many trust sessions offered to help your family.
- Transition POINTS – This is our umbrella program – Providing Opportunities, Information, Networking, and Transition Support. We have developed six guides with accompanying toolkits to educate and connect families to needed services and resources.
- Contact Us – Our Information and referral specialists can help you navigate through the complex disability systems.
- People First – For individuals with disabilities we offer advocacy and empowerment sessions that focus on learning about the issues that effect them and articulating those issues through public speaking and helping others do the same.
- There were no results found.